City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

What ever happy pills you are on I will have some. Taking so many positives from shit performances.

Maybe if you turn up and comment and give praise after 30 wins from 33 games more people might give a shit what you think rather than jumping on the first iffy game like a bad smell?

Happy pills are not needed, just some balance and perspective.

I watched the highlights on Youtube when I got in, and we had so many chances last night but made a bad shot/final pass. Still, relieved we had the mental strength and quality to win it at the death.

You wonder if by leaving Aguero out Pep was sending a message, because without another forward coming in were screwed infact the mentality of starting the home leg minus your only front man,when the idea is to build a lead is baffling ,Have to give BCFC full marks for tonight and if we go there with anything but our strongest team we will struggle.. infact this competition has proved in depth we are not as good as you would like to think we are

I didn't think Aguero would start. Reason being that you have to look after him while Jesus is out as he is your only recogonised striker.

Fuck me....
Not a good performance but we got the win. Can I remind everyone of the siuation?
Top of the league by a MILE
Won the champions league group comfortably
One game away from Wembley

Grow up you sad bastards!!!

Reading some of these posts is embarrassing anyone would have thought we'd lost,ffs give your head's a wobble you sound like spoilt children we have no Divine right to turn every one over 5_0 can't you just show your support instead of whinging like some fans down the road not to far from here

I was working last night so watched it after work. After listening to reports before I watched it, I thought BC had matched us in all depts. But on seeing it, city were just wasteful in final 3rd and they threw bodies in front of shots, which was expected. On another night we could won by 3, but alas it wasn't to be. Media saying they did not park bus, well that was one big size bus second half if I've ever seen one. A few players not at there best, but they are playing 3 times a week at mo and it will take its toll. But another win and we march on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.