City v Burnley cup tickets

xgorton

Adults £10,15,20 kids from £1 all details on OS.On sale from Wednesday and general sale Thursday, Burnley have level 3 & 2.

Last edited:
Well done city great prices, makes a fuckin joke of the £45 derby fans are having to pay at the salford shithole

Can anyone post it on here. For some reason I can't get into our site currently.
Same problem for me I'm afraid. I cannot see any prices on the OS for this FA Cup tie. Can someone copy and paste it on this thread please.
Update- Found it at last in the ticket news section. I am in CB Level 1 and the ticket costs £15.
Fantastic value for my favourite football tournament.

Good news.

Sadly Prem games are out of reach for many young kids now, who can’t rely on their parents to pay. I remember the £95 live4city seasoncards we used to have. Would love to see something like that reintroduced.

the way to find the burnley info on the city site is to go to news then scroll down to ticket news.

Jesus wept ticket details announced today and the money gets debited tomorrow if your on the scheme haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.