City v Chelsea (u18 PL)

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Apr 2017.

1. ColinLee

ColinLee

Does Iker Pozo play deeper than his brother then? I've not seen much (if any) of him but thought he was more attacking.

2. Sensanetional

Sensanetional

Iker plays defensive midfield every time I see him, which is interesting given his stature. Strikes me as a highly intelligent player.

3. twosips

twosips

Really like Iker Pozo. I suspect he won't make it here, simply cos of the vast amount of intelligent midfielders we have and he's a little on the small side, but I think he'll do a lot better than his brother career wise. Can see him going back to Spain and settling into a no.6 role very well somewhere before working his way to the top in time.

4. WallyA

WallyA

Yeah, unfortunately for him, with Aleix Garcia and Matt Smith we have the traditional 6 position covered. And he isn't a box-to-box type like Bashiru, Kongolo etc either.

5. ColinLee

ColinLee

You can throw Jacob Davenport into the mix as well, it's only a serious injury that kept him out for most of this season. U18s player of the year, scholar of the year, and players' player of the year last season.