City v Chelsea (u18 PL)

Pozo has been good all season. Shame for him that he isn't an automatic choice as he is good enough and it's not only Matt Smith who can be in front of him in the pecking order.
Does Iker Pozo play deeper than his brother then? I've not seen much (if any) of him but thought he was more attacking.

Does Iker Pozo play deeper than his brother then? I've not seen much (if any) of him but thought he was more attacking.

Iker plays defensive midfield every time I see him, which is interesting given his stature. Strikes me as a highly intelligent player.

Really like Iker Pozo. I suspect he won't make it here, simply cos of the vast amount of intelligent midfielders we have and he's a little on the small side, but I think he'll do a lot better than his brother career wise. Can see him going back to Spain and settling into a no.6 role very well somewhere before working his way to the top in time.

Really like Iker Pozo. I suspect he won't make it here, simply cos of the vast amount of intelligent midfielders we have and he's a little on the small side, but I think he'll do a lot better than his brother career wise. Can see him going back to Spain and settling into a no.6 role very well somewhere before working his way to the top in time.
Yeah, unfortunately for him, with Aleix Garcia and Matt Smith we have the traditional 6 position covered. And he isn't a box-to-box type like Bashiru, Kongolo etc either.

Yeah, unfortunately for him, with Aleix Garcia and Matt Smith we have the traditional 6 position covered. And he isn't a box-to-box type like Bashiru, Kongolo etc either.
You can throw Jacob Davenport into the mix as well, it's only a serious injury that kept him out for most of this season. U18s player of the year, scholar of the year, and players' player of the year last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.