City v Colchester 12 Feb 1pm ko

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

What's the weather doing in Beswick? It's a glorious day here in Littleborough. Any snow? I suspect the game will be on in the beautifully tropical Academy Stadium? We seem to be currently bottom of our group with Colchester top. Should be a good test for our lads!

Wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. Crowd was a bit thin but the football was excellent. First goal, the Colly full back did everything right but got confused with all the posts - three holding the net up and the two goalposts and contrived to put the ball on our side of the post, second goal I thought was heading for the car park and fortunately so did the Colly goalie, third goal was a gem - free kick just down in front of us half way down the short side of the pen area, swept across and back to the waiting City player and banged in. It was a solid performance right the way across the team - defence never seemed troubled, we always had our midfield on the front foot and could have had a couple more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.