City v Fulham

City site says academy play Derby Sat? Can you just show up or do you need tickets in advance, I have a s/ticket and want to bring someone with me without a season ticket. Any advice much appreciated!

SlimShadyRus said:
How did Plummer and Pozo? And what positions did they play at?

Plummer at centre back with Maffeo alongside. He did ok and maybe you could see the benefit of the experience gained whilst on loan in Scotland. Not at all easy when the ball was crossed as he was against Dembele who is much bigger but he managed him quite well outside the box.

Pozo up front most of the time but I think he moved left side during the 2nd half. An improvement today even though quite a few times he was muscled out of things. If he is going to play that lone front role he really has to find a way to receive the ball with a big centre half trying to get through him.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
SlimShadyRus said:
How did Plummer and Pozo? And what positions did they play at?

Plummer at centre back with Maffeo alongside. He did ok and maybe you could see the benefit of the experience gained whilst on loan in Scotland. Not at all easy when the ball was crossed as he was against Dembele who is much bigger but he managed him quite well outside the box.

Pozo up front most of the time but I think he moved left side during the 2nd half. An improvement today even though quite a few times he was muscled out of things. If he is going to play that lone front role he really has to find a way to receive the ball with a big centre half trying to get through him.
Thanks mate! Hope it goes good for Plummer in the future. Pozo needs a loan to la liga IMO.

Thought we played really well but the sum was a pain while watching most of the game

Strange red for us, again hard to see with the sun but perhaps a little late, the fouler guy got up without any treatment and even though it was in the middle of the pitchbno reaction from anyone.

Ref and lino on our side of the pitch had poor games.

We played really well before and after the red in the first half you'd have thought we had the man advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.