City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Disappointing result last night, but some positives to take from it. Must win on Saturday though if we're to finish in the top four.

Wonder if he'll risk Kompany again? Delph deserves to start after last night.

Wonder if he'll risk Kompany again? Delph deserves to start after last night.
I think Vinny will be in an ice bath for the next 48hrs.....i'm not sure he'll be capable in such a short space of time given the lay off - hope i'm wrong though,he offers so much.

I agree about Delph,but he too will be feeling it.

surely full attack mode for this game?

willy
stones
kompany
otamendi
delph
yaya
sterling
de bruyne
silva
sane
aguero

I think Vinny will be in an ice bath for the next 48hrs.....i'm not sure he'll be capable in such a short space of time given the lay off - hope i'm wrong though,he offers so much.

I agree about Delph,but he too will be feeling it.

I also agree however this will be a completely different type of game, we need to break Hull down so i think Toure will drop in to that roll as he is a better passer. Only my opinion but Delph was brought in to solidify team not required for Hull. 2 days after Chelsea could see both full backs change too, Zaba and Kolorov.

This is not to say Delph did not do a good job last night he did

Since Marco Silva took over, Hull are 4th in the league.

Would be a mistake to underestimate them even though they're 17th.

Cannot under estimate Hull who are fighting to stay up. We need to have our A game imo. Hiping we can turn it on as my youngest lad and my missus will be attending their first game on Saturday. We are also attending the City family day so looking forward to it.

City win 5-0 : )

Time to give KDB a rest he looks knackered , we have plenty of creative players , the title has gone so we need to snuff out any distant hope the Rags have of getting top four , it's been a frustrating run of tough games so lets put the Tykes to the sword with a convincing win and a Vinny inspired clean sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.