City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without wanting to sound arrogant, this team should be good enough at home to Hull, as long as we play well we should win.

At some point we have to find out if Bravo is going to get his confidence and mojo back, and be the brilliant keeper he has been for the rest of his career, or if he's permanently done and has to go.

I can't see a better game to test that out in than a home game against a side with 1 away goal under their current manager, who haven't won an away game since August.

It has to be done, nows the best time to do it, lets hope he has a great game.

I hope he doesn't have a great game, i hope he has a quiet game and has sod all to do!

BBC football page now.
Simon Stone is a rag twat who takes every opportunity to have negative digs at City.

The match day thread is going to go interstellar if Bravo lets a regulation stop go past him today.

I'm sure some people just come on to moan at how " truly shocking" we are. You would be forgiven for thinking you'd stumbled upon the Sunderland match day forum by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.