City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Let's all appreciate Fernandinho. MotM for me, can't wait to cast the vote.

Dinho, KDB, Ederson were all a 10/10 for me.

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Ederson back in the dug out, looks to be alright. He was playing superb, a makeshift defence worked brilliantly, Jesus and Aguero gelling, Bravo getting important game time ahead of the cup competitions, Mendy and Danilo looking brilliant. Good day!

Get your candles out for the lads.

Key point roundup :-

it WAS a sending off,
Even with ten men we gave them a schooling.
Mendy should get a lot of assists and his crosses are amazing
Stones will be a great player
Aguero and Jesus can play together
Gary Neville is a bitter ****.
Sky really, honestly and truly hate us.

All things considered that was a damn good win & clean sheet, couldn't care less about the sending off or anything like that.

I'm off to the shop for some food and alcohol, and for the first time in a while with a big grin on my face!

And KDB is simply class

Great result and we obviously took control once mane was sent off. That said it was a great day and good to get a solid high scoring performance under our belt

Well, Tyler and Neville have made complete and utter fools of themselves today.

Took our foot off the pedal there I feel but maybe a good thing given midweek, professional job done.

Liverpool are a very good hard working team, was impressed with them, they'd be up there challenging if they were more solid at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.