City v Napoli Youth Game

I only watched second half but it looked like Smith & Davenport as fullbacks but both of them are midfielders.

Brahim is born in -99 so he isn't eligible for this years U17s as the earliest date is 1 January 2000. He played for the U19's before this summer and was called up for the U21's recently.

We didn't have any full backs today as we played a 3.5.2 system. But yes Davenport is a holding midfield player really and whilst Rosler has played full back quite a bit I think he would also prefer midfield. So quite a makeshift back 3. The wide forward players Matondo and Garre were not really expected to be dropping back to make a 5 when we didn't have the ball.

Thought it worked quite well and we dominated the game apart from the crazy start to the second half where they upped their game and we got sloppy.

We didn't have any full backs today as we played a 3.5.2 system. But yes Davenport is a holding midfield player really and whilst Rosler has played full back quite a bit I think he would also prefer midfield. So quite a makeshift back 3. The wide forward players Matondo and Garre were not really expected to be dropping back to make a 5 when we didn't have the ball.

Thought it worked quite well and we dominated the game apart from the crazy start to the second half where they upped their game and we got sloppy.

Thought it was a lot better from Davies than what we have seen last season.

I really liked the cf, missed a few but obviously a player, hard worker & unselfish/clever team player, unlike the wide players who just played for themselves.

Thought it was a lot better from Davies than what we have seen last season.

I really liked the cf, missed a few but obviously a player, hard worker & unselfish/clever team player, unlike the wide players who just played for themselves.

Seen Nabil (the CF) about 4/5 times and really, really liked him. Scored a few brilliant CF type goals (proper Shearer style finishes) so he's got that to his game, definitely, as well as the all round game too. Most encouraging CF i've seen in the academy in a few years in my humble opinion. He's only a first year too so really young. Loads of room to improve.

I thought Benjamin Garre looked a player. Very skilful.

I would start Diaz and Muric in the cup v Wolves with Garre on the bench personally. Foden would have made the first 11 for me had he not been away in India for the WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.