City v Norwich FA Youth Cup QF

He's got one on his instagram page unless Silva gave him his.

Edit: just read Silva actually have him his.

Last edited:
Here was my match report if anyone fancies a read....

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/03/01/fa-youth-cup-city-u18s-2-0-norwich-u18s-match-report/

"Brahim was magnificent. Not everything the 16 year old tried came off, and he did quieten a little in the second half as Norwich turned the screw, but his spatial awareness and exemplary technique were fully on show for the first hour. His goal was excellent, and there were countless times where he embarrassed his opposition defender with his ability to drop his shoulder and change direction within a millisecond. Garcia too had a strong game. " etc etc... :)

Nice report mate.

Diaz seemed to play that ball against himself when he went through, like Gio used to do. Brilliant. If he keeps improving & growing, we might see him on the bench next season.

That goal by Garcia is exactly the kind of thing he needs to take him to the next level imo. He seemed to attempt that kind of thing more, when we first signed him.

Nice report mate.

Diaz seemed to play that ball against himself when he went through, like Gio used to do. Brilliant. If he keeps improving & growing, we might see him on the bench next season.

That goal by Garcia is exactly the kind of thing he needs to take him to the next level imo. He seemed to attempt that kind of thing more, when we first signed him.

I hadn't noticed that but yeah, he does. He kinda knocks it against himself and then runs through. It's a lovely technique if intended as its impossibly hard to stop. All Brahim lacks is strength, and that's cos he's still just 16. I don't think he'll ever be weak, and he isn't now, but he'll naturally be stronger as he gets older. He isn't 17 until August, yet I thought he looked like the one with magic in him potentially even when surrounded by players such as Nmecha, Garcia and Buckley that I rate.

The 18s play Chelsea this Saturday. That'll be a big test for him as Chelsea are both exceptionally talented footballers and athletes too.

The talent we have at this level is mouthwatering,i just hope it doesnt get bypassed by the inevitable mega money transfers that will arrive over the next couple of windows.Handled correctly and integrated accordingly,a couple of ouŕ kids have the potential to be legends here,I just hope the club are on the same page as it would break my heart to see their ability realised at a club prepared to do exactly that.

Just looking at Brahim, he could be our new Aguero in years to come.

He possesses elements of Aguero and Silva,quite the hybrid.....and its no overreaction to suggest he could be as good as either! His name will soon dominate this forum and beyond,a very special talent.

Someone described him as a Kinkladze/Tevez hybrid which he certainly is at this level, will be interesting to see where he is in 12 months time if he keeps developing. Chelsea seem to pack all their youth teams with imposing athletes and he bossed them all today

Someone described him as a Kinkladze/Tevez hybrid which he certainly is at this level, will be interesting to see where he is in 12 months time if he keeps developing. Chelsea seem to pack all their youth teams with imposing athletes and he bossed them all today

I think he frightened the crap out of them in the second half against CFC today. He left them with the idea that if they tackled him he would beat them, and if they didn't tackle him he would run at them as they back-pedalled. A master class in midfield creativity!

I think he frightened the crap out of them in the second half against CFC today. He left them with the idea that if they tackled him he would beat them, and if they didn't tackle him he would run at them as they back-pedalled. A master class in midfield creativity!
You are right that Chelsea just found him unplayable today.He was awesome. I would say Kinkladze is a decent shout and the Tevez bit is because of his character/attitude which just tells you how hard he works and what a big heart he has. He will make it at the highest level and I just hope it's with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.