City V QPR Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard has done nothing since the turn of the year but he will be leaving soon so Pellegrini, maybe as part of the agreement, is giving him as much game time as possible to get ready for New York.

The team is still strong and balanced nonetheless and we should have more than enough for QPR.

SebastianBlue said:
karen7 said:
Good choice to leave the team unchanged

I would have started Navas over Lampard myself.

Lampard is done and showed it last time out. The more we start him the more I think it is an attempt at a showcase so the issues at NYCFC can be mitigated and he can go there as the saviour of their season. His inclusion makes no sense to me otherwise—he has been more a traffic cone than a player as of late.

Probably in the minority there, though.

Lampard has two things which he is still quite good at: hitting first-time balls into space for Aguero to chase down, and he poses a genuine goal threat.

If neither have occurred by the 65th minute, Navas should be on.

richards30 said:
Lampard again??? We really need to win this!

We've won the last five that Frank has started.

It must be a bloody long time since we've had the same starting XI for three consecutive games.

Bluep*ss said:
I notice that some of you are hoping IHnenacho who scored for the EDS will get onto the bench.
BUT I keep reading that we are awaiting a work permit for this lad.?.
Anyone know the true facts.?.
If he can play for the EDS - can he play in the Premiership?. I am confused - (don't laugh)

He must have a permit by now>???. So he could play for the First Team?.

He got his permit months ago, he couldn't have played for the EDS competitively without it. Anyone u21 and at least 16 and eligible for our EDS team is eligible for a premier league match.

Vienna_70 said:
richards30 said:
Lampard again??? We really need to win this!

We've won the last five that Frank has started.

It must be a bloody long time since we've had the same starting XI for three consecutive games.

If ever there was a modern example for OED to include in the definition of "misattribution" the bolded sentence above would certainly be it.

CEpOcLJWYAIb6rP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.