City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Leicester win the title on Sunday so we only need 4pts from remaining 3 games.

If Utd do lose we could make subs earlier but a win is huge so we need our attacking threat to start
Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernando Delph
JN/RS De Bruyne Nasri/RS
Aguero​

Just please no Delph on the left

____________________________Hart___________________________

Zaba___________Otamendi___________Mangala____________Kolarov

___________________Yaya___________Fernandinho____________

Navas_________________KDB__________________Sterling

____________________Kelechi_________________________

Bring Aguero in the 2nd half if we are not winning.

____________________________Hart___________________________

Zaba___________Otamendi___________Mangala____________Kolarov

___________________Yaya___________Fernandinho____________

Navas_________________KDB__________________Sterling

____________________Kelechi_________________________

Bring Aguero in the 2nd half if we are not winning.

I think the opposite, take Aguero off when we are winning

We surely need to play Mangala, Delph, Iheanacho, Zabaleta and unfortunately Kolarov. It might also be a good idea to give Sterling some game time, as we will need him in Madrid, and he is needs minutes. I hope Nasri and Yaya are fit. That would mean a team completely different from last night.

We surely need to play Mangala, Delph, Iheanacho, Zabaleta and unfortunately Kolarov. It might also be a good idea to give Sterling some game time, as we will need him in Madrid, and he is needs minutes. I hope Nasri and Yaya are fit. That would mean a team completely different from last night.

Agree with all of this.
Would be great to see Nasri and Yaya available, if so I think we win this. Have to say, it kind of makes sense to play Bony too....

Good. The extra 24 hours rest will be needed after tonight. Our best chance of CL next season still depends on us finishing top 4. And, just as importantly, keeping the scum out of it. If they win at the weekend, and we lose, it is out of our hands. More important that the 2nd leg v Madrid, in my view.
Agree finishing top 4 is best bet of CL qualification but if we lose at weekend and scum win its not out of our hands.
We are ahead of the Arse on goal difference(same amount of games played) so even if they win as well and we lose we still play them at home next week so it would still be in our own hands.

we need to get a result here as to be honest I see a defeat coming in Madrid. top 4 a must and hopefully no injuries but the end of the season is close and a win against the saints would move us closer to grabbing a top 4 slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.