City v Southampton pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
After todays' brilliant result and performance, it's back at the Mecca of football on Wednesday against a decent Saints side, buoyed by their thrashing of Everton.

So how does Pep go into this?, does he rest a few in readiness for West Ham, or does he keep a winning team together?.

I'd go with :

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Sane

After todays' brilliant result and performance, it's back at the Mecca of football on Wednesday against a decent Saints side, buoyed by their thrashing of Everton.

So how does Pep go into this?, does he rest a few in readiness for West Ham, or does he keep a winning team together?.

I'd go with :

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Sane

I'd go with that team but maybe Mangala for Kompany as well.

So do we chant "We're staying up, we're staying up! CITY ARE STAYING UP!!
We'll be the first to be able to sing it!!

Southampton have a big dilemma for this game. Do they work their arses off and probably get beat anyway or not and save themselves for Bournemouth away on Sunday.
Be interesting to see what side he puts out and how they fare.

Fernandinho might as well play in this one and get booked.

Jesus in for Aguero, B Silva in for De Bruyne who could do with a rest for me.

Other than that, same again.

This will be an open game,the saints play some nice stuff
Hopefully it will be, they moved the ball well today. It might play into our game plan. Unless they go for the Huddersfield tactic but it doesn’t seem that’s their style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.