City v Spurs post match

Calmed down a tad now, we look invincible when we attack like that, Sane, what a fucking player this kid will be-ditto Jesus-if we only we could just finish our chances though...

Defence is a worry and has been all season.

The refereeing though is nothing short of a scandal, its EVERY week we are being shafted, whether we are missing chances or not the club need to address this blatant bias head to head.

It could derail our season.

A LONG SHOT.

My car was STOLEN during the match on Saturday night.

It was parked on CLAYTON LANE close to the junction of THAMES CLOSE,OPENSHAW WEST.

If anyone can help please PM me.

Cheers.

Ps....it's probably in a container on its what to Albania now !!

Not just me then! I had a stolen car crash through my back fence and land in my garden driven by a 13 year at 11.45PM Saturday night , had to deal with the police in a drunken haze after watching City get robbed by the referee!

It was an old 08 fiesta by the way mate!

Best left back at the club is Zabaleta surprised Pep hasn't tried him there for one he would of closed Walker down unlike Clichy.

Best back four for me would be

Sagna Otemendi Kolorav Zab

Best left back at the club is Zabaleta surprised Pep hasn't tried him there for one he would of closed Walker down unlike Clichy.

Best back four for me would be

Sagna Otemendi Kolorav Zab
I'm not sure. There certainly was a time before we signed Clichy when Zab was our best left back but even though Clichy seems to have completely lost it and Kolarov never had it at left back, Zab's legs are going now and I'm not convinced he'd do any better there than Clichy or Kolarov although I don't suppose it would do any harm to try, it couldn't be much worse. Undoubtedly we should be in for a left back before this window closes, we can get by at right back for a few months but the left back position needs sorting immediately. That Bertrand would give us some attacking ability and some energy at the very least, must be worth a punt, he would surely be a massive improvement on what we currently have even if he doesn't turn out to be the answer in the long term.

I'm not sure. There certainly was a time before we signed Clichy when Zab was our best left back but even though Clichy seems to have completely lost it and Kolarov never had it at left back, Zab's legs are going now and I'm not convinced he'd do any better there than Clichy or Kolarov although I don't suppose it would do any harm to try, it couldn't be much worse. Undoubtedly we should be in for a left back before this window closes, we can get by at right back for a few months but the left back position needs sorting immediately. That Bertrand would give us some attacking ability and some energy at the very least, must be worth a punt, he would surely be a massive improvement on what we currently have even if he doesn't turn out to be the answer in the long term.

Yeah Bertrand looks decent cant see pep going for him, would like pep to try zab at left back defensively he is better than clichy and kolorav

You just knew they would score and probably equalize, but personally i feel a lot better about the future. I know Aguero took a bit of flack but i thought he looked better in the team than previously, he pressed a lot and passed the ball on more occassions than usual. Obviously now he just needs to work out the balance between the two, because sometimes he should shoot and other times there a players in better positions. It was also noticeable that he wasn't in the final phase of play as he had been involved in the original press or an earlier phase of play so he needs to work on moving quick from that to finish it off as do the other players in covering his position when he helps out so they can finish.

But if we can solve the defensive issues, i think we can do some serious damage.

Not just me then! I had a stolen car crash through my back fence and land in my garden driven by a 13 year at 11.45PM Saturday night , had to deal with the police in a drunken haze after watching City get robbed by the referee!

It was an old 08 fiesta by the way mate!
That's a disgrace mate. There is no way the police should be drunk on duty. No wonder they go round tasering tits on another thread. :)

Loads of plus points at the game and a good atmosphere. I have just managed to stop wobbling my head as to how we managed not to win.

you know when we arent getting the rub of the green when you dont get the most blatent penalty in the history of world football ever, and Son scuffs his shot but it still goes into the corner to equalise. If he hit it well it most probably would have gone straight at Bravo for a save. Sums up our luck at the moment. But some of our keep ball and attacking play was really top drawer. It can only get better with time surely?? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.