City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Spurs with Dembele: P4 W4

Spurs without Dembele who is confirmed to miss our game: P6 W1 D2 L3

Spurs will also field a number of first teamers tomorrow as they have in all their Europa League games. Their previous game had 8 players who had started the weekend before and they are in a precarious position needing a win.

So for once, and it usually seems to be the other way around, we have an advantage in that sense. Only way it could have helped us more is if they were away tomorrow with it being an early kickoff on Sunday.

Dembele is injured - hip injury so I presume he hasn't been training and won't be fit. Sandro out as well.
Please please please, don't inflict garcia on us!
If we don't win on Sunday, after having 2 days extra rest, Mancini will be in trouble - Real Madrid, Chelsea and United all very soon, then Dortmund. We need a lot of wins, otherwise the perfect storm is brewing.

No Sandro either? That leaves them without Dembele, Sandro, or Parker. I think Livermore is a doubt too. If our midfield can't overrun their depleted midfield, it'll probably confirm something isn't right. If Bale gets a knock tomorrow we're laughing.

LoveCity said:
No Sandro either? That leaves them without Dembele, Sandro, or Parker. I think Livermore is a doubt too. If our midfield can't overrun their depleted midfield, it'll probably confirm something isn't right. If Bale gets a knock tomorrow we're laughing.

Let's hope so - thump Spurs on the box before a world wide audience and make a big statement; the champions are back. A lazy looking show from Adebayor would be icing on the cake.
It's time to turn everything round. And it would be nice to put a nail in AVB's coffin, instead of making one for Mancini.

Can't wait for this i'm off work as well which has cost me loads of games this season. Can see it being very tough game even with all the injuries Spurs have. I'd stick with the same squad that started against Ajax i'm sick of loads of changes. If Silva is back put him in ahead of Nasri keep Yaya forward like he was against Ajax and we should create plenty of chances to win the game. Our back 4 have to be aware of Bale and Lennon as always and the returning Adebayor :(

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Barry Garcia

Tevez Yaya Silva

Aguero

City 2 Spurs 1 here's hoping because this is the start of a tough run of fixtures league and Champions league.

We dont need two holding midfielders,its half the reason we are so limp in attack.......

-------------Hart------------------

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

--------------Barry ---------------

---Nasri---- Yaya-------Silva

--------Aguero----Tevez-----

A repeat of the Ajax game would do me (apart from the bent refereeing!)

We were all up for it in that game and I thought we played pretty well. Heck, we scored 3 and should have had a couple of penalties to boot.

We will do Spurs for sure if we can repeat that performance. Even allowing for daft defending on our part.

Marvin said:
I'd like to see Kolarov start. Yet again an another assist last night for the off-side goal.

Good grief, not if Lennon is playing. Will need Clichy's pace. Maybe also Milner (if fit) on the other side to help Zab out with Bale. Nullify them 2 and there goes Spurs' threat.

Can see it being a mini-classic, end to end, Spurs to go in front then City to roar back for the win and kick start the season.

Would like to know who will be fit out of Maicon, Lescott, Milner, Rodwell and Silva. Also looking forward to the latest Training Report with great anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.