City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov and Dzeko really need to come as a pair tbh. I'm rarely more infuriated with City than when we're crossing balls into Tevez and Aguero. Their combined height still doesn't make them taller than Dzeko.

Drewmanc said:
derryCITY said:
Just watching build up on SSN, and they have a graphic showing the City team, and over Yaya's name they had a picture of Kolo.

How totally incompetent are these fuckers?

Was just about to post this. Fucking shit as per from SSN.
They would probably say that the pundits are there for the Chelsea/Mickeys match later. Glenda (Chelsea) and catflap jnr (mickeys). However, there surely is room for another pundit (Tueart, Owen, Buzzer?).

adrianr said:
Kolarov and Dzeko really need to come as a pair tbh. I'm rarely more infuriated with City than when we're crossing balls into Tevez and Aguero. Their combined height still doesn't make them taller than Dzeko.

I definitely understand your frustration but Aguero has shown he can finish off those low crosses Kolarov likes to fire in...

If the referee will correctly give the goal is another story entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.