City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Adebayor will be up for this. His first chance to play us since we dumped him on the scrap heap.

We will either win easily or it will be one of those days where Adebayor scores the winner and we feel sick.

I think we will see tonight how seriously Tottenham are going to take the Europa League as their game tonight is simply must win, however, does Levy want a Champions League position or risk going for Europa glory and possibly forfeiting that 4th spot?

I have a feeling Silva will be out for this game and be back for Villa next week.

---------------Hart--------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-------------Garcia--Barry--------
Tevez-----------Yaya---------Nasri
----------------Kun-------------

I was going to say Mancini might play Maicon, but then I realised that would give Bale complete confidence in absoultely rinsing him again.

I do think though with Tottenham's injuries and Europa worries, this game could not come at a better time, even if we are playing bad.

Good, Spuds are playing a strong team tonight

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Naughton, Lennon, Huddlestone, Carroll, Bale, Adebayor, Defoe

xzbit04 said:
Good, Spuds are playing a strong team tonight

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Naughton, Lennon, Huddlestone, Carroll, Bale, Adebayor, Defoe
I thought it would be good news, but having watched the 1st half, it's being played at snail's pace with just Bale and Lennon bombing down the wings. City's training sessions will be more intense than this so it makes no odds that Spurs have their full team out

Spurs are dangerous but they will have little time and rest before our game.

Bale is the real threat and bizarre as it may sound I would play Sinclair on the right to give them something to worry about on that side.

Hart
Zab
Clichy
Kompany
Nastasic
Yaya
Barry
Nasri
Sinclair
Tevez
Aguero

Tevez playing advanced midfield

However clearly silva plays if fit.

We'll have to be better than we've been in any game so far. Spuds are either great or shite at the moment, but give them any kind of tempo Sunday and we could be giving them a chance to shine. Just watched their third goal go in against Maribor, Defoe hat trick, assisted by Adebayor and Bale, scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.