City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Kolarov start, he linked up very well with Dzeko when he came on against Ajax.

Not entirely up to speed with injuries etc.. but I'd like to see us play something like this:

-------------Hart--------------
Zab--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
------------Barry---------------
------Yaya-------Nasri----------
--Silva--------------Tevez/Balotelli----
-----------Aguero---------------

Assuming - and praying - that Silva is fit.

The media are full of it this morning - apparently Spuds had an absolutely fantastic win last night. Can't bring myself to listen to all the details, but it must have been away at somewhere like Real Madrid in the Champions League - something like that. From the way in which 5 live talked about it, they must have got through to the final.
Sounds like they've turned the corner.........again.

Quite frankly I am worried by the lack of any Training Report since our draw on Tuesday. Are there more injuries than we have been led to believe? What is the latest regarding Silva, Milner, Maicon and others? Very concerned.

Hey guys, travelling down from Scotland for the game on Sunday. Not sure if anyone is aware (or cares) that one of the top teams in the SPL - hearts - are currently in deep financial trouble. Fans are doing all we can and having a massive fundraiser on Tuesday to donate funds. So does anyone know if it would be possible to get a man city strip signed by players Pre/post match? Up here the players wait after the games and meet the fans for photos, autographs etc...is that possible down at the etihad?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.