City V Spurs : Tickets still left!

Had to fly home for my mum's funeral in a few days, wanted to try and take the kids to their first City match (at least one that they can remember). Got amazingly lucky to find 5 seats together in the family stand last week. Yes it's expensive, but well worth it for us. Cannot wait...

Had to fly home for my mum's funeral in a few days, wanted to try and take the kids to their first City match (at least one that they can remember). Got amazingly lucky to find 5 seats together in the family stand last week. Yes it's expensive, but well worth it for us. Cannot wait...

Are you row L by any chance?

Half price beer offer is NOT on for the game Saturday. Hot drinks are a £1 though.

Don’t get the idea in doing something that works then stopping it.

As someone who's ticket works out at less than £16 per game, I simply wouldn't be going if I had to pay £50.

There are odd singles scattered about. Presumably resales. I have five available as I purchased a while ago.

Just tried "quick seats" to see if two were available anywhere together and there are not.

Twisted knickers from the OP. Its virtually sold out.

Regardless of whether or not it’s sold out, those ticket prices are an absolute disgrace. It wasn’t too long ago we were protesting at Arsenal because of similar pricing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.