City v Stoke 10/03 1900hrs (Semi-final FA Youth cup)

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by xgorton, 27 Feb 2017.

1. twosips

twosips

Muric is indeed fantastic, and he has all those attributes, but its all relative of course to his level. At his level he's defo top class. He most certainly plays like them too stylistically, but can he do it now at the very highest level? That's the thing none of us know yet.

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

According to the date on them Mon 13 Mar 2017, 2:15 PM, whether that's accurate though I don't know.

3. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

ed francis has impressed me a lot. apparently he might be one of the 5 going on the pre season tour. what are peoples thoughts on him ?

4. Alber Fenoll Espejo

Alber Fenoll Espejo

Jadon Sancho vs Stoke City

5. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Yeah impressed me every time i see him, very calm, composed and intelligent on the ball.

Defensively it's hard to judge because the team is so dominant, but what he has to do, he does well.

Only concern would be physically he's going to need to develop significantly to be a Premier League central defender. You couldn't start to introduce him now, he'd just get bullied.

6. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

I like Muric a lot but I don't see him as being any better than Angus Gunn who has all the attributes mentioned by Kilbane.

7. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

He might be and has been playing well but I don't think he is that great on the ball. Calm, composed and I suppose intelligent but I fear he actually gives the ball away far too often with his passing.

8. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    I only see whatever games are streamed so you've probably seen more of him and know better, the few games i have seen though i thought he barely misplaced a pass.

9. waspish

waspish

When is the second leg?

10. ColinLee

ColinLee

http://www.thefa.com/competitions/youth-football/fa-youth-cup/fixtures
    Monday 03/04/17 - 7:45pm KO