City v Stoke post match

we cant get carried away lads, it was only Stoke, and most of the top 6 stick 7 on them.

is there such a thing as a pre-assist? i've read how important the pass is to the player who then makes the assist, as it is regularly the pass that carves open a team or sets up the important counter.

anyway, de bruyne got 3 of them :)

I wish there were. As I'd be well clear on the fantasy football if they did points for it.

Spent last night catching up with the weekend's football, as I missed all of it.

There is a considerable distance between City & everyone else.

Keep it up & they can't possibly stay with us. That will require us to bounce back, when the occasional day comes, where we fuck up. Ignore it, get back on track next game.

If we can do that, we have cracked it.

It will take somthing very special to keep that level going consistently but that is what Pep is trying to achieve

I've watched the highlights 5 times now & I don't get tired of watching.
DeBruyne's performance was of course outstanding but let's not take anything away from the whole team. They were amazing!

Game to game compare with last season

nv6t6x.png

bRKumR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.