City v Stoke (Semi-final FA Youth cup 2nd leg)

Are the crowds growing for the EDS/U18s? Seems like more and more blues are taking an interest and getting excited about the academy in general.

I always have done.When we were shit it was to maybe spot that one player who would make us great and relieve the pain.Now its to watch a lot of great players who may not even make the team!

Are the crowds growing for the EDS/U18s? Seems like more and more blues are taking an interest and getting excited about the academy in general.

There was near a sell-out for MCWFC game v Notts County Ladies IIRC, but I can't recall an Academy or EDS game being sold out. I've just been on the OS and the North and South Stands (standing only!) seem to be the only tickets available.

Some how I don't think it will be a full stadium even if it's allegedly sold out. I get the feeling City worry about a big turn out for the CFA stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.