City v Stoke (Semi-final FA Youth cup 2nd leg)

It'll never sell out, don't worry. Shame, but it won't.

Err....it appears I was wrong and it's sold out for the first time ever :/

I hadn't got round to preorderomg tickets. Anyone got a couple of spares?!

Oh dear, of all people...

Hang your head in shame ;)

I know!! Can't believe it. We barely sold any for the Arsenal semi last year. Even the opening fixture only did 5k of the 7 capacity. The sudden Stoke interest is baffling. Suspect it'll still have empty spots cos there will be some bulk stuff going on.

Remember it being sold out before and the ground looked half empty! People must order loads and not bother going.

Here's twosips' / @EsteemdKompany's chat with the City Watch podcast on the FA Youth Cup semi-final, Brahim/Sancho/Foden and a number of different things to do with the academy:

Here's twosips' / @EsteemdKompany's chat with the City Watch podcast on the FA Youth Cup semi-final, Brahim/Sancho/Foden and a number of different things to do with the academy:

Cheers for posting that on here mate. I enjoyed having a chat with Lloyd there. Did make me realise how much I bloody love to waffle on though. Heh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.