City v Stoke (Semi-final FA Youth cup 2nd leg)

Ah, balls. Wasn't expecting this to sell out.

I think it's taken a good few by surprise. I've been a regular this season at The Academy for the lads and the ladies but saw on the OS at the beginning of the week that it was only North and South Stands. And after the game last night it said it was standing room only. We FOCs from CBL3 who are regulars should have reserved SEATS, ne'er mind fuckin' standing only! Get it sorted, Marwood! I shall revert to the modern-day version of Teletext - the Twitter feed. I see it's on Facebook but that was a shambles of a stream last time out!

Anyone know why they can't open up the other two stands since there is obviously the demand?

Bought myself a ticket but forgot to buy one for the old man . Think I might be in trouble ha!

Out of curiosity, was this game ever available to Stoke fans?

If it was,(and they would have had the opportunity last night), then it might explain why the demand has seemingly taken everyone by surprise.

Need one extra ticket for tonight's game.I'm wondering if it would be worth going to the ground on the off chance there will be a few spare tickets available.

Out of curiosity, was this game ever available to Stoke fans?

If it was,(and they would have had the opportunity last night), then it might explain why the demand has seemingly taken everyone by surprise.

Just had a look at oatcake message board. Plenty of them are getting tickets (six at a time) from our website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.