City v Stoke (Semi-final FA Youth cup 2nd leg)

Thanks guys I`ve tried phoning but keep getting the engaged tone from the club. I`ll try again and see if I can squeeze a ticket using a mixture of cunning and charm.

Ok, yes, I know I`ve no fucking chance. bastards.

Looking forward to this and I'm interested to see how Tyrese Campbell performs.

I'm guessing the team will line-up something like this:

Muric
Smith Latibeaudiere Francis Wilson
Dele-Bashiru Diallo Foden
Bolton B. Diaz Sancho

Could easily be a few different options so difficult to guess, but whatever team we put out should have a great chance tonight.

Problem is it was 6 per person, bit of rain/can't be arsed and loads of space that even though demand is there won't be used.

We should charge £10 per ticket and if used (bleeped in) money returned. It'd cut down on the no-shows.

Problem is it was 6 per person, bit of rain/can't be arsed and loads of space that even though demand is there won't be used.

We should charge £10 per ticket and if used (bleeped in) money returned. It'd cut down on the no-shows.

6 is crazy,people have a bad day and cant be arsed as you say.Maybe a fiver refunded is fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.