City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to take this match seriously. Sunderland are our bogey team away from home and if we don't put out a stein line up then there could be another 'Wigan Incident'.

a must win game for confidence and to get the mojo back. and a good performance needed at that.

No doubt Sunderland will play like Brazil yet again against us,

Matt The Blue said:
We need to take this match seriously. Sunderland are our bogey team away from home and if we don't put out a stein line up then there could be another 'Wigan Incident'.

Somehow I can't see a repeat of last seasons cup final performance.

Shirley said:
Matt The Blue said:

Well you never know.

Shirley said:
Matt The Blue said:

The way we've been playing lately doesn't fill me with much confidence though

We looked much more threatening today when we had one striker up front and a swarm of midfielders pouring through the spaces. If Aguero doesn't make it, as a starter, perhaps we should do it again; Sunderland's defence would then not know whether to come or stay.

Got tonked senseless today.

We need to be bang up for this and bang at it from the word go.

The club owes us a proper fucking wembley performance and the players owe the manager a trophy.

Can't wait to go to wembley again. Come on city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.