City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done lads.... you clearly are the better team, I'm pleased we gave a good account of ourselves, and 2 unbelievable strikes meant you got what you deserved (we lived in hope though)
I would also say seen a thread on here having a go at some of your fans, I can say I have had an amazing weekend, and every single one of your fans that I or from my experience anyone of our fans I saw/know had a brilliant time with your fans and they were very respectful, good humoured and great fun to be around, thank you.
I even got hugged off one of yours who was trying to "hug as many mackems as he could). I was number 148
Well done again, enjoy and thanks for sharing a great weekend for us.

thefullwellstep said:
well done lads.... you clearly are the better team, I'm pleased we gave a good account of ourselves, and 2 unbelievable strikes meant you got what you deserved (we lived in hope though)
I would also say seen a thread on here having a go at some of your fans, I can say I have had an amazing weekend, and every single one of your fans that I or from my experience anyone of our fans I saw/know had a brilliant time with your fans and they were very respectful, good humoured and great fun to be around, thank you.
I even got hugged off one of yours who was trying to "hug as many mackems as he could). I was number 148

It took two world class goals to win so credit to Sunderland for giving us a tough match.
Very good performance from your team.

thefullwellstep said:
All the mackems I came into contact with were just the same, glad you could still enjoy the day despite the result. I hope the guys in our end, who went a bit ott with their celebration, got moved somewhere they could see the rest of the game. I thought today was a good advert for english football, and it showed that english football fans can still (mostly) mix well despite our rivalries.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I don't think you'll find many blues who wish you anything else but to stay up, and if you play like that you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.