City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
willy
zab vinny otter kola
ferdy yaya
sterling silva (if fit) sane
Sergio (if fit)

They are shite and their only tactic of lumping it to nosey is gone, smash the ****s for 10.
It's now lump the ball over the top and let Forrest run on to it.

They are much better without him,they now have fast kids who would run our old full backs ragged

Yes they are fast, but that's the one trick they have outpacing fullbacks, not seen lingard orrashford take a player on one on one only outpace them on a through ball, if our fullbacks sit back and stay solid in postion the rags kids don't worry me much, the back 4 just needs to stay focused and not push up too high this game.

maybe keep navas in then but clichy will be outpaced 20 yards from our goal.

Yes they are fast, but that's the one trick they have outpacing fullbacks, not seen lingard orrashford take a player on one on one only outpace them on a through ball, if our fullbacks sit back and stay solid in postion the rags kids don't worry me much, the back 4 just needs to stay focused and not push up too high this game.

maybe keep navas in then but clichy will be outpaced 20 yards from our goal.
You know pep will have a ridiculously high line,he never learns,i would love to see zabba as we really need his drive but he will overlap and be caught too high,they will counter attack us and thats where we have been caught again and again,i don't want to see clichy,i'm over him turning sideways and not even trying to stop crosses,this will be a hard game

Still having an real inclination to smash the gaff up after yesterday, so I'm in need of a derby win on Thursday.

Hugely worried we'll have more of the same though - dodgy decisions and missed chances / lack of a killer instinct - the story of our whole 'effin season.

there pacy forwards will cause us huge trouble on the break...we really have to be careful at turnovers of the ball

being without big nose is a huge plus for them...id much rather he was playing

Tippy happy bollocks for most of the match running down blind alleys with the odd cross into the box with no city player anywhere near it. Rags break up the other end and score with their only shot on goal. No faith in our tactics. The same shite every game. Just copy and paste.

That was last years home derby wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.