City v Utd post match

Chelsea - probably as good as they'll ever be.
Spurs - well played, but close to their limit.
Liverpool - unpredictable.
The vermin - more of the same dull, park the bus stuff from their half a billion pound squad.
Us - outplayed by no-one in the Prem, but need some supporting acts for Sergio who can score 15 - 20 a season from midfield and second striker. In a few months Sheikh Mansour will give Pep the funds to sign young elite players in the obvious positions who can adapt to his way of playing. If Pep cannot attract truly elite players then no-one can. I'm convinced we'll see a dramatic improvement next season right across the team. Next season it will be a proper Pep team. In truth, I think many of us underestimated just how difficult it would be to transform the way we play - proved to be a very gradual process. I predict that in the CL (assuming we qualify) we'll be significantly stronger and far less vulnerable defensively. Not a gambling man, but I'll bet a tenner that we do the double at the very least.
Stalin-esque quote.

Everton, Leicester and Spurs battered us away.

Wasn't on the same bus parking level as last night, a draw in that game meant they remained top of the league -not desperate for a top four money spinning place-and it was 1-0 at half time so they came out second half.
It was. United didn't have a shot.

The thing to take from last night is the fact that the ****s are scared of us.

But you're also right, United needed a win last night with their run in and they cared more about not losing.

It was. United didn't have a shot.

The thing to take from last night is the fact that the ****s are scared of us.

But you're also right, United needed a win last night with their run in and they cared more about not losing.

Moureen shit his pants , it's all about him and his unbeaten run, let's hope Liverpool finish fourth , how the fuck can that be deemed a defensive master class ?

I've just watched the extended highlights on city's site and we fucking gave them a lesson in breaking through the parked bus- poor finishing cost us- Sergio is trying too hard bless him.

I was impressed with our performance last night, all that was missing was the goals and they will come.

Kompany & Otamendi made Lionel Rashford & Cristiano Martial look like amateurs and as for bog-brush getting his marching orders, it's about time he came up against a ref with some backbone.

Watched the highlights on the OS and at first I thought the lino got the offside wrong, but after reviewing it a few times I have to concede he was right.
As for Fellaini (sic), the highlights clearly show his head making contact with Sergio so Mou should shut up and accept that he manages a bunch of thugs who for once didn't con a referee.

So we didnt score and were yet again unlucky........however,we fucking battered them and showed them up for what they are - a mediocre team with limited options and no idea where they're going.
In contrast,we have a clear strategy and plan,its obvious what the manager is attempting to instill and with the addition of the players that will help fulfill that objective,we'll be fucking awesome next season.

Dead rubber.... It's a Derby FFS

Nobody wanted to win
We were pedestrian and lacked ideas
Pep seemed happy to do that for 84 mins
KDB looked lost in MF
Aguero worked his cock off looking for the ball, coming deep to find it
Jesus is a fantastic talent but should have got 20 mins
We were slow and had zero energy

Bus parked by Maureen.aguero could o had a handful if he finished his chances.great see Gabriel back n very unlucky with the offside.fellaini is a prick.

Onto next game.

Some perspective on last night. From the very first minute they were looking for a draw. Time wasting at every opportunity and their game plan was let's hoof it long no matter what. If Sunderland had done that with their limited squad everyone would have said well done little old Sunderland. But this was the most expensively assembled squad ever if I recall correctly. It was an embarrassment by them end of. We battered them all over the park and no natter what level you play at if a team comes and sits on their 18 yard line playing a 5 5 0 it's difficult to find a way through. Even from their corners they kept three defenders back who were marking nobody as we had all 11 in the box. They can spout about their injuries although I am not sure those players would gave improved them but we also had players out. They were complete and utter shite and the fact they were celebrating as if they had just won the league tells you everything. The future is definitely blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.