City v Utd tickets.

Now April TV dates are confirmed I need to make my seat available for several games and would like to sell as a bundle at £25 per game. This will include the United match (assuming it will be midweek which seems certain).
Mar 8 Stoke
Mar 19 Liverpool
April 8 Hull
Date TBC Brom (if we beat Middlesbrough)
May 13 (or TV date) Leicester
Date TBC United.
So 6 matches at £25 = £150. If you cannot make all 6 it's probably still a good deal as United and Liverpool worth considerably more on individual basis. Cheers.

I need to make my seat available for several games and would like to sell as a bundle at £25 per game. This will include the United match (assuming it will be midweek which seems certain).

April 8 Hull
Date TBC Brom (if we beat Middlesbrough)
May 13 (or TV date) Leicester
Date TBC United.
So 4 matches at £25 = £100. If you cannot make all 4 it's probably still a good deal as United worth considerably more on individual basis. Cheers.

As cruel as it sounds, I'm presuming that a few might not be able to make this fixture now. By way of easing your pain, I am able to offer some financial compensation in order that your ticket is not wasted, and the empty seat counters have less to wank over. In other words, I'm after one ticket if possible!

I can get hold of 5 tickets for the Derby if there definite takers. I can return the tickets to the Club on Friday but happy to try and help Blues out with face value tickets, £58.

I can get hold of 5 tickets for the Derby if there definite takers. I can return the tickets to the Club on Friday but happy to try and help Blues out with face value tickets, £58.
Hi Tim, i can take 3 where are they in the ground.
Prima

I will have the other 2 if there available. Thanks wilky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.