CITY v WEST BROM. Pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been Aguero-Dzeko duo all long...just like at the start of the season...boy when I remeber how they were scoring for fun and setting each other up...

Every player has his downs, but you stick with it for a bit (and other teammates pick up the slack) instead of benching him right away.

If Mancini starts Tevez over Dzeko on wednesday - that would be yet ANOTHER time where he SACRIFICES A PLAYER WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT for a guy who doesnt (see Balotelli).

There is no reason in the world that Tevez deserves a start over Dzeko, who busted his ass all season - even if Tevez is 10 times the player (which right NOW he is not).

Line-up versus West Brom

I'd be happy to go with this:

HART
ZABALETA KOMAPNY LESCOTT CLICHY
JOHNSON ROMAN BARRY KOLAROV
TEVEZ DZEKO

Panti
Richards
Kolo
Milner
Nasri
Aguero
Hiwula

(Ideally I'd have Boyata, Guidetti and Weiss starting or on the bench)

Re: Line-up versus West Brom

dajd1984 said:
I'd be happy to go with this:

HART
ZABALETA KOMAPNY LESCOTT CLICHY
JOHNSON ROMAN BARRY KOLAROV
TEVEZ DZEKO WTF

Panti
Richards
Kolo
Milner
Nasri
Aguero
Hiwula
(Ideally I'd have Boyata, Guidetti and Weiss starting or on the bench)

Just have this feeling that after Sundays result certain players just won't give one due to dissapointment!

I still think we will drop even more points .. Newcastle, Norwich and a draw with United.

Dzeko and Tevez to start and play Pizarro, 2-0 City.

Tell you what,having just seen Norwich play Spuds,at times they looked awesome going forward.
This wont be an easy game thats for certain.
Yes I know this is the WBA thread,but this is why we have to win on Wednesday due to the above reasons.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Kolo, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

What i think the team will be, not what i hope though lol

Hart

Richards, Vinnie, Lescot, Kolarov,

Silva, Barry, Milner, Nasri,

Aguero, Dzeko

Subs: Pizzaro (Barry) , Tev (Dzeko) , AJ (Nasri) if no one gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.