Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
--------------Hart

Richards--Vinny--Lescott--Kolarov

--------------Barry

---Silva------Milner-------Nasri

-------Aguero------Dzeko

With AJ and Tevez getting game time too

4-0 to City. Need to win first, and second score a few goals. You never know, Utd could drop points at Wigan, and if they do, and we beat WBA it's back on.
I'm with you Marv.

I can see us giving them a thrashing, despite our really bad form it ain't over till it's over. Hopefully Dzeko will have a huge point to prove and I think he is pro enough to do it. Balo is as good as gone in my eyes.

The turn around starts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Barry

Silva
Nasri

Aguero
Tevez

I imagine Mancini and the players will still be fuming from Sunday and determined to show the fans and the outside world what a great footballing side we still are.

If Tevez starts, he will score.

6-1 City

I know you'll all think I'm mad but if it happens I've got this as evidence. :)

Also think United will only get a point tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be back in business...

paul.manc said:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Barry

Silva
Nasri

Aguero
Tevez

I imagine Mancini and the players will still be fuming from Sunday and determined to show the fans and the outside world what a great footballing side we still are.

If Tevez starts, he will score.

6-1 City

I know you'll all think I'm mad but if it happens I've got this as evidence. :)

Also think United will only get a point tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be back in business...

For my money thats a winning side

So the main question is Tevez or Dzeko.

I'd go with Dzeko to start, and use Tevez from the bench as he'd be a better impact player. Tevez can also cover a midfield role if required.

WBA have a few key players missing. I am sure they will set up defensively and use Odemwingie's pace on the counter-attack, but everyone does that. Get an early goal and lets put some pressure on Utd

I don't see Tevez starting tomorrow. He did not make much of an impact when coming on against Arse.

Dzeko deserves a start,Aguero was invisible against Arsenal but i would still start him again,assuming West Brom deploy the same tactics they did at their place then there is no reason not to go for an all out attacking formation,include Johnson and maybe even add Tevez into the mix from the start too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.