City Voice - Name the stand

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
They have just asked me if I would like it named after a "Citizen" and to name one if I did.

Told them it was a daft idea and that it should be named the "We Hate Platini Stand".

They have just asked me if I would like it named after a "Citizen" and to name one if I did.

Told them it was a daft idea and that it should be named the "We Hate Platini Stand".
I've just done the survey as well - what on earth goes through these people's minds?

The 'name the stand after a different Citizen per game idea' is literally the worst, most cringeworth idea I think I've ever heard!

Oh I dunno. Citizen Kane, Citizen Smith, Citizen Bidet and Citizen Camembert from 'Carry On Dont Lose Your Head'. Loads of potential.

The ideas team have had a collective breakdown with this one.

The Bert Trautman Stand is what the name of the stand should be. Though the 93:20 stand is an interesting alternative....

I went for 1894
That's what I said as well!

I don't think it should be named after a man who never came to the stadium.

The other option is wait for him to retire and call it the Joe Hart stand, no one deserves it more IMO.

I'm glad to see that the other City Voicers seem to have laughed in the face of the Cityzen's Stand. Hopefully the club will take note.

That's what I said as well!

I don't think it should be named after a man who never came to the stadium.

The other option is wait for him to retire and call it the Joe Hart stand, no one deserves it more IMO.
It represents the club and the fans gathered there, although if you mean Bert Trautmann he did visit the stadium about 4 years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.