City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is back, good to see and hopefully the situation will allow for him to get some minutes later on. Surprised Stones is not starting but I suppose he needs a rest. Fernandinho is a player that also needs a rest,perhaps midweek. De Bruyne as well. Aleix may get some time for Gundugan. The team should keep the same mantra of football for the match and should have more than enough to get the three points.

But I am not getting carried away by expecting a big scoreline, this is the premier league at the end of the day so a win, no injuries and some players effectively substituted during the match will do for me.

I think Garcia will replace gundogan at some point today, he would of done on Wednesday if he was in the champions league squad.
If we're in control of the game I wouldn't be surprised to see that, if it's tighter I can see us moving Kolarov to CM as we did against Gladbach & getting Stones in at CB.

Not quite sure what's wrong with Delph/Fernando but we're a bit short at CM without those two as backup currently.

I dont for a second think Pep looks at those 2 and thinks its just 2 cb's sat on the bench either. He can put a player in a position none of us would ever dream to do and its fascinating to watch.
No doubt. You just know every choice he makes has meticulous planning behind. He truly is a revolutionary and it still hasn't sunk in that he's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.