City Vs AFC Bournemouth Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if at theirs could maybe seen that, but at etihad i cant see it, we will dominate, and will knock a few in im that confident, 3-0 for me
Been supporting City too long. As soon as I feel confident about a game they bite me in the arse. If we were playing the Trafford school choir I'd still be nervous lol.

Been supporting City too long. As soon as I feel confident about a game they bite me in the arse. If we were playing the Trafford school choir I'd still be nervous lol.
im with you, but since pep has come in i have a un nerving sense of confidence, not used to that for past 30 plus years

Whats your secret. After 50+ yrs i still get butterflies.

I would still get a churning stomach if the senior side was playing our under 18 side.

Its the only way to be I guess.

I still live in the hope I can control the outcome of every game like Samantha Stevens could on bewitched.

Bizarrely I think we'll learn just as much about this team today. So hard to keep up emotional intensity 2 games running, never mind 3!

I expect a 15-20 minute blitz and if we're not ahead by then it could be interesting.

Or we could slaughter them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.