City vs Borrusia Monchengladbach pre match thread CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemoon98

Tough one this.

Unbeaten in 10 games under the new manager and beat Bayern Munich 3-1 home to end their unbeaten run.

In all honesty without Aguero, kompany and yaya for Tuesday I reckon it will be a draw just.

1-1 with that lump infront supposedly called a striker as well. Goal is going to come from someone else.

probably going to be another nervous, timid CL home performance where we get overrun in midfield with the other team working their ass off.

Team almost picks itself unless we have anyone back from injury or he gives any youth players a chance.

..........Hart

Sagna...MD...Otamendi..Clichy

..Fernandinho..Delph

Navas.....Silva...........KDB

...........Bony

Only real decision is at left back and whether to put Sterling in instead of Bony or Navas but I suspect he'll go with the above. Personally I'd pick the above with Sterling in for Bony and defend deeper with similar tactics to the Seville game.

Ah, a game that's really important, not like that boring premier league. Bet Pellegrinis off his bench for this.

Surely a midfield trio is a must in this game. They watched surely the Pool and Stoke games, if they win the midfield battle they gonna have loads of space to attack even with just a few trough balls.
But until we are ready to put in the lots of work rate that is needed for a high line tactics to work well when we are off the ball nothing is gonna change much.

Surely a midfield trio is a must in this game. They watched surely the Pool and Stoke games, if they win the midfield battle they gonna have loads of space to attack even with just a few trough balls.
But until we are ready to put in the lots of work rate that is needed for a high line tactics to work well when we are off the ball nothing is gonna change much.

Which trio? Fernando and Toure most likely out which only leaves us with Delph and Fernandinho.

Our progression in this tournament is snails pace. Only 3 more games and we're out. Believe?......me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.