City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

That's only because you see what you WANT to see...and in this case - that happens to be all the worst about Edin's game....

I see what's up....now shut it and support the team FFS.

Manchester_lalala said:
Chippy_boy said:
Might be worth remembering that our spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Tevez won us the league. And I'd say Negredo is better than Tevez.

We are still a VERY strong side lads. Keep the faith, we can do this!

You mean aguero? Tevez played about 10 games in the league for us that season.

I meant at the start of the season.

They are already saying Chelsea are just going to stick hazard on the back of dm. Not good.

Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.
With you on this, for all the chances he missed, one of the best games I've seen him in.

BosnianDiamond said:
I would be more comfortable with Kompany in the midfield.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 pm --

I would be more comfortable with Kompany in the midfield.
You'd take the best CB in the league out of defence and play him in midfield?

Riiiight.

Hart of the matter said:
I predict a dive by Hazard to earn a pen and lots of crowding the ref all night by them to swing decisions. Jose has set the scene for the ref to decide tonight's match. Nasty is a liability around the box. Him playing is more of a concern for me than M DM.
I was worried about this,until i knew (touches wood) mike dean was ref,he wont fall for any of chelsea's skullduggery...

Doesn't astound me he picked Demi in front of Milly. Outside of Kolarov Demi is probably are most comfortable defender with the ball at his feet. He's going to be a Batry hopefully tonight and expect us to squeeze in from the wings when defending. Additionally if Komps steps out Demi can drop back. Might actually makes us more solid defensively and as dynamic. Heads up lads! Its only Chelsea!

Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.

His hold up play and passing is sub-standard at best, thats if hes not trying to take a shot from 35 yards when someone is clearly running into space. Too selfish. Yes, he may score goals but the Spanish fella next to him scores more and to have two of them against Chelsea is just stupid.

Jovetic is like Aguero, and would complement Negredo perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.