City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.

His hold up play and passing is sub-standard at best, thats if hes not trying to take a shot from 35 yards when someone is clearly running into space. Too selfish. Yes, he may score goals but the Spanish fella next to him scores more and to have two of them against Chelsea is just stupid.

Jovetic is like Aguero, and would complement Negredo perfectly.

In the long run I agree, but he's started how many games now? Is it one? Much better to bring him on later if needed IMHO.

Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

Agree with you 100% I thought he was decent at spurs

proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.

His hold up play and passing is sub-standard at best, thats if hes not trying to take a shot from 35 yards when someone is clearly running into space. Too selfish. Yes, he may score goals but the Spanish fella next to him scores more and to have two of them against Chelsea is just stupid.

Jovetic is like Aguero, and would complement Negredo perfectly.

I think that may be the plan for second half Jovetic prob not up to 90 mins yet

Most of us thinks picking Demichelles to play beside Yaya is a wrong decision apart from Pellegrini !

Dont care how we come by them but i will take the three points any way we can get them,even if its an og..please city shut that fcuker up and win..C'MON CITY......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.