City vs Moenchen sold out ?

Be loads of spares Danny.
Might be able to pull rank and favour an get you in the thick of it in southstand level three.

If not there will will always be room on my knee for a fine mountain man like yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried to buy 5 for this online, they seem to have taken away the 'paper tickets' option? Could only select load to card option which is annoying as I want to use my mates cards who live all over the place.

Be loads of spares Danny.
Might be able to pull rank and favour an get you in the thick of it in southstand level three.

If not there will will always be room on my knee for a fine mountain man like yourself.
I take it that's the closed section..Drone hasn't been able to sit down or walk straight since the 'lap' incident

I'm looking for any spares also. Thought there would still be some left at 9am today, apparently not!

Got 4 places from a UEFA bundle, we can't visit against Borussia.
Block 102 row W. Anyone interested? 80 Pound for the four tickets, that is if there is the posibillity to safely handover (e-mail confirmation?) just the Borussia tickets :-).

Was hoping for three cheap tickets in the family stand for me and a couple of kids. Any chance they'll release any of the third tier seats?

Anyone want Block 111 (ES/SS Lvl 1) in the corner next to away... for this game? Face Value.
I'm on cup scheme but can't attend due to work.
if interested PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.