City vs PSG

PSG do it in a bum league like the french one so cannot really compare, also champs league is a knock out comp so not really comparable either

If it's about spunking stupid money like 200m on a player leave them to it, rather we didn't.

For PSG the only thing that can make them an attractiv team to play for is wining CL wining the league 1 is not as much of prestigenas as EPL,
I think even with PSG having Nyemar, tjey will have though time winning CL, until they have a stronger and become an "Elit" club as RL, Barca, Bayern, Chels, they, I feel PSG team is still not complet, they are missing the tightnes, that Monaco had last year,
I belive City will win the CL before PSG. and I think we (city) will not be acepted as an Elit team either (at least not in medias eyes) before we win the CL, hopefully this season we can take the doubble, and "shout the Bias midia" up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.