City vs PSG

it's el clasico last night where you could see how good he is. madrid barely arsed to cover the side where he was playing before, delafleu and suarez are amateurs compared to him. that makes messi and suarez trying to play between themselves and it was much easier for madrid to stop them. Suarez was especially frustrated by delafleu and suarez for not getting balls fro them and on numerous occasions refused to send the ball on their side when they were (counter)attacking.

Agreed - that was the thing that jumped out at me the most watching the Clasico. As for PSG, I don't know how deep they are but they're best 11 will be able to match up well with almost anyone.

Looks like psg have decided to say fuk you to ffp and rightly so i believe. its about time that ffp should be challenged in court and put to bed for good and whoever does takes it court will have a strong case in my legal opinion as a lawyer. Its pretty clear ffp was made in bad faith to protect the established elite and i cant think of any other industry where such a law is in practice. its against fair competition rules. If uefa is worried about financial security of clubs it should start by putting a transfer cap of 50m may be on clubs with debts. As for city vs psg, i think psg has bought better since the takeover and presently i think both the clubs are at par with our recent investment in youth, they have a slightly better playing 11 but our squad depth is way better

Looks like psg have decided to say fuk you to ffp and rightly so i believe. its about time that ffp should be challenged in court and put to bed for good and whoever does takes it court will have a strong case in my legal opinion as a lawyer. Its pretty clear ffp was made in bad faith to protect the established elite and i cant think of any other industry where such a law is in practice. its against fair competition rules. If uefa is worried about financial security of clubs it should start by putting a transfer cap of 50m may be on clubs with debts. As for city vs psg, i think psg has bought better since the takeover and presently i think both the clubs are at par with our recent investment in youth, they have a slightly better playing 11 but our squad depth is way better
+1

FFP was totally stupid - it should rightly have been named "let's make sure that United/Barca/Madrid/Bayern keep on winning fair play - LMSUBMBKONFP (LOL).

Be very interested to know how they plan on passing FFP after the window they've just had.

I think a big difference between us and them is the fact we're in the premier league. We've had to play it nice and friendly with a more holistic approach due to the fact we've had to compete with the cartel clubs. Clubs which haven't exactly held back in trying to slow is down.

PSG though haven't. They're not exactly going to take much notice from Lyon or Marseille are they? They serve a purpose of not only being an advertisement for Qatar, but for France too. Look how positively the FFF have reacted to their spending.
Could you imagine the reaction in England if we'd spent 200m on Neymar? I doubt it'd be 'warm'

+1

FFP was totally stupid - it should rightly have been named "let's make sure that United/Barca/Madrid/Bayern keep on winning fair play - LMSUBMBKONFP (LOL).

its was never going to fair play and FFP was to stop PSG and manchester city only and the so called big debt clubs can piss all over the rules

In other news water is wet.....

I don't understand this really, why do they need to open an investigation ? Surely when their accounts are submitted they will have to comply with the rules, if not, then they will be punished. The rules are there for every club to comply with, so why does it require something special ?

This smacks of interference from elsewhere to me, like Barcelona or one of the so called elite clubs ?

Also, if found to be guilty, what sanction can they use at this stage of the season, they can't kick them out of the CL now its been drawn.

I don't understand this really, why do they need to open an investigation ? Surely when their accounts are submitted they will have to comply with the rules, if not, then they will be punished. The rules are there for every club to comply with, so why does it require something special ?

This smacks of interference from elsewhere to me, like Barcelona or one of the so called elite clubs ?

Also, if found to be guilty, what sanction can they use at this stage of the season, they can't kick them out of the CL now its been drawn.
Playing to their audience is all it is. Like you say, their accounts will reveal everything and their net spend on transfers was about 150 mil, so not exactly crazy. Big increase on wages which will be shown in their accounts but for me it's publicity to show they are doing something they would be doing anyway.

In other news water is wet.....

Jamie Fender‏ @Jamie_NUFC 3m3 minutes ago

They'll (PSG) will find a way like Man C did by sponsoring the ground and the academy for €200m

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Mitch‏ @geordiedentist 1m1 minute ago

Ffp was supposed to have been revised to stop that

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Ugh! There's always one of these comments, probably best that I don't have a twitter or bother with social media platforms much, would love to set the idiot straight though.

Misinformed nonsense, no doubt a rag sympathiser who doesn't realise if we split our sponsorship up(stadium, training ground, shirt, training kits) like Utd do we'd be getting far more than we do now given our current status and the amount of views we get(wasn't there something last year that proved it, we are one of the most watched teams in the most watched league?) but all they see is the Etihad link and don't bother to chase it up with the facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.