City Vs QPR The Final Game In match Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Am on nights and just read this from start to finish.

Great great thread.

Yep I've read it 3 times since it happened. The stuff people were posting was cringe worthy at times. Reading it I can still feel the lows and then it gets to the Aguero moment and I go cold haha. Happy days let's hope we get another in 6 weeks :)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Am on nights and just read this from start to finish.

Great great thread.

probably the best example of "glad I was there". not only to see the events unfold but to avoid this place like the plague.

Will never forget this match. Watched it at home, but I had also tears in my eyes.

Very nice topic. Great to see all those reactions....

The video left me with tears in my eyes, were Champions again but nothing will ever beat that day ! I love being a Blue

This has probably already been posted, but anyway relive that day in pictures here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citmay12a.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citmay12a.htm</a>

Quite fun, reading this, isn't it? God, but matchday threads are a load of cobblers. Still, it's a forum, and presumably the point of a forum is to be able to post as much bollox as you like. There are those who make you wonder, though...

Jus now seen and read this page by page from the start, wow, what a thread indeed, fuck being at a party with some who posted mind!

Shame the new board format doesn't include all the actual 'time' of posts, be funny if someone could wack-up an audio version of this thread or even have the quotes printed or etched into the campus bridge floor for alls to see and have a giggle.

Well done to that Oldham fan SJK btw who stuck with it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.