City Vs QPR The Final Game In match Thread

Just feel lucky to be one of the 44,000 blues who witnessed it live.

I was in the North stand level one and had a great view and I remember for a split second after Taiwo's challenge thinking PENALTY, then a second later frantically looking for the linesman before going mental. I've often wondered what would have happened if Aguero went down and Balo had to take the pen, I can feel the tension just thinking about it!

Whatever happens in the future that is one moment no-one can take away from us.

A few minutes before the board at Wembley Play-Off final my mate said "this club is fucked" when the board went up he said "5 mins unbelievable we can do this" that thought crossed my mind at the Etihad, so when the board went up with 5 mins added time I turned to those around me and said well there's an omen, same as the play-off at Wembley. Afterwards my son told me when I said that he thought "tw*t"

When Dzeko scored my mate said “too effin little too late”

I told him “remember Wembley” but not sure I actually believed what I was saying

I was in the North stand level one and had a great view and I remember for a split second after Taiwo's challenge thinking PENALTY, then a second later frantically looking for the linesman before going mental. I've often wondered what would have happened if Aguero went down and Balo had to take the pen, I can feel the tension just thinking about it!

He would have tucked it away as though he was taking a pen in training

When Dzeko scored my mate said “too effin little too late”

I told him “remember Wembley” but not sure I actually believed what I was saying
The feeling I got for dzeko’s goal was exactly the same as the one I got for horlock’s. Too little too late, couldn’t muster a celebration just sheer desperation

He would have been the legend....he never missed ...I dont think ...

When Dzeko scored I said "Kevin Horlock" but didn't dare believe City would win it. We were sat too far away from Aguero to get a good view but thank heaven I made it there, might be a long time before I can be there again.

Same here when Dzeko scored, more a yip than a yesssss, to little to late.

Was sat in 105 near the back and when Aguero hit it he was nearly in line with us, watched it all the way in, don't really remember the next few minutes.

only being a manchester city fan can you live this dream and i never want to wake up

I wasn't able to follow this match thread or take part,i could have done with the support lol,nice to read it back,what a rollacoaster that was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.