City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

It's getting increasingly hard to make a "really outstanding" category though isn't it? Feels like it's growing quickly and more of them are knocking on the door.

Sancho, Foden, Diaz, Muric, Latibeaudiere - that's half the team!

It makes me wonder if this is what a golden generation looks like, or if it's just the future under the CFA. Are the 2001s and 2002's going to be just as good?

The last couple of games i've resisted mentioning who I would put in the 'really outstanding category' on the basis that there's more than a few knocking at the door and I felt bad leaving them out! Like you say, i've already got half the team in that category and the other half isn't far off.

Don't know much about Muric either but he does seem to have a presence about him I agree and he is seriously confident with the ball at his feet.Looks a top prospect

He's the shape and size of what I think a goalie should be, and he's pretty good at the goal stopping stuff as well. How come that lad didn't get booked for deliberately running into him, and why was there a twenty man melee. Did Muric come down on him and 'do' his leg? Too far away for me to see the details.

He's the shape and size of what I think a goalie should be, and he's pretty good at the goal stopping stuff as well. How come that lad didn't get booked for deliberately running into him, and why was there a twenty man melee. Did Muric come down on him and 'do' his leg? Too far away for me to see the details.

Muric didn't do anything! The Southampton kid went in studs up and knee-high. It was the most blatant red card you'll ever see, but the referee bottled it when the Saints player somehow hurt himself while trying to kneecap Muric. Francis and Latibeaudiere were really angry at the challenge.

Muric didn't do anything! The Southampton kid went in studs up and knee-high. It was the most blatant red card you'll ever see, but the referee bottled it when the Saints player somehow hurt himself while trying to kneecap Muric. Francis and Latibeaudiere were really angry at the challenge.

From where I was the same thought was running through my head that travelled that direction when Sergio was barged by SideShow - on a good day it'd be a red but he'll prob play the rest of the game with a yellow hanging over him - and then what appeared to be nothing. From where I was it seemed the most gratuitous foul I've seen in that stadium, and that includes a couple of derbies.

From where I was the same thought was running through my head that travelled that direction when Sergio was barged by SideShow - on a good day it'd be a red but he'll prob play the rest of the game with a yellow hanging over him - and then what appeared to be nothing. From where I was it seemed the most gratuitous foul I've seen in that stadium, and that includes a couple of derbies.

I think the referee just didn't want to red card a guy being carried off on a stretcher, Muric didn't even seem to notice the challenge, and we were well in control of the match by then so I guess no harm done in the end.

Wow, I just missed the assault (correct word to use btw) on Muric. I didn't know that it was the Southampton sub who only came on at half time and straight from KO went through our goalie. Muric was lucky to get away without a worse injury. https://www.facebook.com/mancity/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.