City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Need a win to get back on track, and surely there will be some changes from tonight, especially having played most of the second half with ten men.

Presume Zabaleta will be unavailable, so either Maffeo or Clichy will come in, and Aguero will start but other than that it's hard to call. I'd like to see Sane given another chance to impress.

Need a win to get back on track, and surely there will be some changes from tonight, especially having played most of the second half with ten men.

Presume Zabaleta will be unavailable, so either Maffeo or Clichy will come in, and Aguero will start but other than that it's hard to call. I'd like to see Sane given another chance to impress.

Need to get back on track , but not to sure we need a direct replacement for Zab, we went three at the back against Everton.

Good thing is we will have 3 full days to rest. Aguero will come in, and if this is the case where Maffeo has to step in, then so be it. :) (I have my doubts though.)

We really should win it, and considering our lock in recent games, it should just turn our way now. We were hardly excellent against Celtic or Spurs, but still could have get a point (or three, against Celtic), as we created a lot of chances. Against Everton, everything become fucked up until the final ball, other than that we were astonishing. And we played a good half and 10 minutes against fucking Barcelona. I'm excepting a win really. Even the rags managed to get it somehow, after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.