City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

https://fletchermossrangers.com/who-mde-it/

It says it here, but that doesn't make it true especially when you read the whole page.
Absolute bile spouted about every player who goes to City and is discarded whereas at Utd they didn't make the grade. !!

Another sly kicking.

Have you scanned through that who made it list?
They're almost a feeder club! 13 references to Utd, 3 to City, including Brown.
No wonder that there's a bias there.

You can decide for yourselves how fairly written it is, presumably by the coach, but I did get the impression that one side is raved about.
Ravel Morrison thought to be as good as Messi?!

When the takeover happened, and we were splashing the cash on players with questionable character, all we seemed to hear about from the likes of Ducker was a constant drone about talent being nurtured through a club being the superior way to operate. i.e 'the united way'. Wind forward nearly a decade and they seem pissed off that we've heeded their helpful advice.
They can't help it though, as they're all total twats.

I don't think either of those say that he is paid by Utd. FM players may go to Utd a lot (see the who-mde-it link that's somewhere above), but it's only a headline that claims a link, and that should clearly have inverted commas round academy.
The headline and the fact that he says he has seats at the swamp behind the dugout, you don't think we're getting a fair shake from him surely?

Of course they are! clicks they love the K_nts and Im not clicking it
Same here, the same reason why i wouldn't listen to the load of shite last night, the same reason i've stopped watching MOTD, listening to Talksport, stopped giving Sky my money and as soon as my BT broadband contract finishes, i'm going to phone them up and ask them , 'Why they think i would pay good money to watch my team being discussed by Camel, the ginger pig, and the rest of the shower of ****s they employ? The games up!

Has this come out of the BBC, sorry Utd PR dept?
A smokescreen to deflect the real truth. You can bet if Utd's academy was producing teams as good as ours, we'd be force fed it Mr. Creosote style.

If you listen to nada watch nada why post on here.?.

If you do not have the information how can you have the opinion.

Sorry I don't get that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.