City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

Funny this all starts after those ****s threaten to take their ball home as we're dicking them on a regular basis.

Same here, the same reason why i wouldn't listen to the load of shite last night, the same reason i've stopped watching MOTD, listening to Talksport, stopped giving Sky my money and as soon as my BT broadband contract finishes, i'm going to phone them up and ask them , 'Why they think i would pay good money to watch my team being discussed by Camel, the ginger pig, and the rest of the shower of ****s they employ? The games up!

Was lucky enough to catch the very few adverts on talkshite the other day. One of them said that because BT is putting their prices up,you're entitled to cancel your contract.

Just about to do that myself (if true)

Was lucky enough to catch the very few adverts on talkshite the other day. One of them said that because BT is putting their prices up,you're entitled to cancel your contract.

It is true as is the same for Sky BB/Line Rental. Not sure why you posted it in here mind :)

I cancelled my BT a few weeks back mate, its true.

Saving £24 a month now with new provider for fibre broadband.

Seriously is anyone shocked.?

It's been a constant drip, drip, feed from United's PR Department for years, aided by all the main media organisations.

You'd expect Sky and BT to fall in line as their advertising revenues are dictated to by viewers, hence constantly pushing United.

However, more interesting, and more worrying, is how BBC Sport based at Mediacity has fallen in line and sided with United.

After all the BBC and BBC Sport is supposed to be impartial, and doesn't rely on advertising revenues, so doesn't need to push the United's mantra.

I'll say it again. Ever since they caved into United and GPS, they have done what they have been told, even if it was via gentlemens agrrement behind closed doors.

Unfortunately the BBC and other media outlets Rag lovin will continue, and will only get worse if United win one or more trophies this season, and get a CL place.(and we win nothing, and miss out on a CL place)

Barton down the hatches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.