City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

Oh and White. So we have had 4 youth team 2 manc youth players 3 if we include Brightwell if they are including Giggs to their 3. Youth team players we win 4-3.

Giggs was never a utd youth team player
In fact he should be on OUR list as he was developed at our academy

The point that the education stays on regardless, at £10k per kid per year, is certainly going to appeal to some parents, and even the Utd side acknowledge that it's a big selling point. That Horrocks has to bleat about tradition is brilliant, as is the inclusion of the derby results. Our EDS is U21 isn't it, and it's second in a U23 league, so it's going pretty well.
It costs £3,595 per term at St Bedes (at least according to the article), our EDS side is U23 , the same as every other U23 team. We do play a very young U23 but since this is the first season everybody will be playing lads under the U23 limit, whether it does increase over the seasons we'll have to wait and see.

It costs £3,595 per term at St Bedes (at least according to the article), our EDS side is U23 , the same as every other U23 team. We do play a very young U23 but since this is the first season everybody will be playing lads under the U23 limit, whether it does increase over the seasons we'll have to wait and see.

Cheers.
I'd remembered £3,300, to get my £10k a year (assuming three terms...). Still not to be sniffed at, whatever it totals.
I was aware that the EDS were playing in a U23 league, but also seemed to be U21 as well. They seem to be doing OK for themselves.

Cheers.
I'd remembered £3,300, to get my £10k a year (assuming three terms...). Still not to be sniffed at, whatever it totals.
I was aware that the EDS were playing in a U23 league, but also seemed to be U21 as well. They seem to be doing OK for themselves.
Don't think think there's anything U21 anymore, at least not that we're in and ignoring the international teams. Even the PL Cup is U23 and the CL Youth cup is U19, after that you're down to the U18's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.