93.20 Podcast

BillyShears

Been meaning to start a generic thread for the podcasts we do. This is Monday's Weekend Review show on the Swansea match.

I'll be interviewing Marti Perarnau tomorrow for a special podcast which will be out next week. We're going to talk about Pep and about Marti's new book, the follow up to Pep Confidential. Check out our Twitter page if you're interested in the pod. @citywatchpod

Loving the shows Billy. I think Paul Gallagher talks some utter nonsense, but in fairness I did piss myself at his "parking cars" comments :-)

Keep up the good work.

Usually listen to it. Thought you made some good points and asked some good questions e.g. How shunting de bruyne out wide upset the balance, burnout etc (there are more but I can't remember now on this train to glasgow!).

Gallagher also made me piss when he was predicting celtic away "4 nil, 4 nil"

Glad there's a great on here now for feedback, questions etc

Nice one lads. If anyone has a question for Marti about Pep Confidential or his follow up which is out in November, you can submit them via email or twitter. Gonna try and get through as many of the good questions that i get sent as I can in part two of my chat with him.

BTW, talking shite is a genetic Gallagher thing ;)

I listen to every one but the guy that presents them needs to talk less. He needs to facilitate the conversation rather than being so uber specific in his questions. A little bit more free flow would be nice. IMHO

I listen to every one but the guy that presents them needs to talk less. He needs to facilitate the conversation rather than being so uber specific in his questions. A little bit more free flow would be nice. IMHO

Yeah, guilty as charged mate! I've gotten better from when i started but I definitely need to keep working on that. I'm a natural gobshite so it's hard to put a sock in it when it comes to City. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.