93.20 Podcast

Yeah, guilty as charged mate! I've gotten better from when i started but I definitely need to keep working on that. I'm a natural gobshite so it's hard to put a sock in it when it comes to City. ;)
And by sheer opposition I enjoy your input the most. I like the fact you pinpoint the question as it normally a we'll structured one leading to well structured answers. This gives the whole podcast structure and less going off at tangents with waffle.

If you ever fancy a bigger gobshite than yourself on then let me know

New podcast post Spurs. New addition to the team, former Bluemoon poster Project River. If you've always wondered who he was, listen on and you'll know!

Yep, I've taken to listening to both yours and the BM podcast with Sam Roscoe, David Mooney et al, in a sort of counterpoint. It takes a full two hours out of my life! And increases my inattention to work, which is already going down the plughole.
I find it particularly interesting to compare what Howard Hockin does on your show and on the BM podcast. They're really very different “performances”. He's perhaps a more natural writer than talker (that often happens) – I love his written rants on BM, they make me piss myself laughing sometimes. Very dry Manc humour. On yours, he a bit more diffident in his opinions, searches for his words a bit more, is ready to modify his opinions in the give and take of the conversation.
But anyway, I like both podcasts. They establish a welcome analytical distance, whether positive or negative, from the game. Especially in relation to the absolute knee-jerk shite that is (almost always) posted on the Match Thread, and (all too often) on the Post-Match Thread. A bit of distance… always refreshing.

Our exclusive interview with Marti Perarnau is up for those interested. We do ask that you sign up to our mailing list to get the link to it. For those who really don't want to do that - it will be available as normal on our Soundcloud page next Thursday (13/10).

Our exclusive interview with Marti Perarnau is up for those interested. We do ask that you sign up to our mailing list to get the link to it. For those who really don't want to do that - it will be available as normal on our Soundcloud page next Thursday (13/10).

Really enjoying the podcasts. Keep up the good work. Marti Perarnau interview was interesting, seems like a sound guy. Certainly didn't beat about the bush describing Kolarov's performance against Celtic LOL. Looking forward to his new book.

Really enjoying the podcasts. Keep up the good work. Marti Perarnau interview was interesting, seems like a sound guy. Certainly didn't beat about the bush describing Kolarov's performance against Celtic LOL. Looking forward to his new book.

Thanks mate. Honestly the interview with Marti was the best thing I've done since I started the pod. He was such an open and honest guy, loved the way he spoke about Pep and our future. Can't think of anyone who doesn't work at City who'd know as much about Pep and his plans as him.

I'm not the best at doing stuff like this but if you're interested in Guardiola as a coach or as a person you should definitely check it out.

Thanks mate. Honestly the interview with Marti was the best thing I've done since I started the pod. He was such an open and honest guy, loved the way he spoke about Pep and our future. Can't think of anyone who doesn't work at City who'd know as much about Pep and his plans as him.

I'm not the best at doing stuff like this but if you're interested in Guardiola as a coach or as a person you should definitely check it out.

It's absolutely immense work mate and you should take hugely credit. One of the best I think you've done and an absolute must listen for any City fan.

It's absolutely immense work mate and you should take hugely credit. One of the best I think you've done and an absolute must listen for any City fan.

Haha. Your tenner is in the post ;)

He's a really sound guy and we got on pretty well. He's going to come on the normal podcasts later in the season. Potentially he'll do the one right after Barca away which should be epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.